ASSIGNMENT AND PRICE DROP
- RILY Texas Real Estate Group -
Seller will contribute up to $1,000 toward closing cost.Calculate Payments
922 Dover Pass
Cedar Park, TX 78613
More About Cesar Blanco - RILY Texas Real Estate Group -
We specialize in buying and selling homes throughout Austin or Central Texas! If you are a buyer or seller who lives near Austin or Central Texas, or if you are looking to relocate to our area, we are happy to assist you! Real estate is one of the largest...
Year Built: 1992
Square Feet: 1,990
Min. Down: 17,250
Lot Size: 6403
HOA Fees: N/A
NO BANKS NEEDED OWNER WILL FINANCE
With no bank loan needed and ALL credit is OK!...
$1,000 Cash Back at closing from RILY Texas Real Estate Group!
Credit is not as important as PROOF of income and ability to pay a mortgage.
- SELLER financed! Do you really want to waste your hard-earned money on rent forever when you can OWN a home for the same price?...Don't miss your opportunity to OWN and invest in your family's future.
- This well-kept Cedar Park home is in the Buttercup Creek subdivision near the intersection of Cypress Creek Road and Lakeline Blvd, and close to Hwy 183.
- This home is zoned for these quality Leander ISD schools: Faubion Elementary, Henry Middle School, and Vista Ridge High School. It has plenty of space at an affordable monthly price, with 3 living areas, including an upstairs loft or game area with a wood-burning fireplace downstairs. This 2-story home has 3 roomy bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and almost 2000 square feet of living space. It includes normal kitchen appliances, such as the gas stove, fridge, and dishwasher, AND a washer and dryer.
- Less than 1 mile to the nearest grocery store, Randalls, and just minutes to Lakeline Mall, Target, dining, shopping, and Hwy 183. Save gas and time by riding the Metro Rail into Austin; the Metro Rail Lakeline Station is about 4 miles from this home, an 11 minute drive. There are many parks and playgrounds close to this home and a community pool, but without the hassles or expense of an HOA (Homeowner's Association).
- Features include: New roof less than 2 years old, wood laminate floors on the first level, large backyard with storage shed, track lighting in the kitchen, and a HUGE Master bedroom measuring about 14 feet by 22 feet. The Master bath has garden tub, separate shower, double sinks, and a large walk-in closet. This won't last long, so don't miss out on your chance to own a home like this! With such easy qualifying, act now by requesting a time to view inside!
Property Type: Single Family (Detached)
Subdivision: Buttercup CreekAppraised Value: $180,075
- Laundry Electric Hookup
- Stone Walls
- Original Features
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air
- Central Heating
- Smoke Alarms
- Pet Free
- Smoke Free
- Street Lights
- Fenced Yard
- Walk-in Pantry
- Living Room
- Family Room/Great Room
- Media Room/Home Theatre
- Laundry Room
- Bonus Room
- Main Floor Bathroom
- Main Floor Bedroom
- Security System
- Hillside View
- Lot: Level
- Lot: Private
- Lot: Wooded
- Street Lights
- Clubhouse/Rec. Room
- Recreation Facilities
- Walking Distance from Schools
- Walking Distance to Town/Shopping
- Community Tennis
- Community Basketball
- Community Raquetball
- Community Volleyball
- Community Activity Center
- Community Playground
- Walking/Jogging/Bike/Hiking Trail
- Community Park
- Within 5 Miles from Park
- Within 5 Miles from Roller/Ice Rink
- Within 5 Miles from Town/City/Shopping
- Dogs Allowed
For additional information on this property click here.
This property has had 473 views