Owner Finance 3BR/2BA Single Family House
RILY Texas Real Estate Group
Seller will contribute up to $1,000 toward closing cost.
Pflugerville, TX 78660
More About Cesar Blanco RILY Texas Real Estate Group
We specialize in buying and selling homes throughout Austin or Central Texas! If you are a buyer or seller who lives near Austin or Central Texas, or if you are looking to relocate to our area, we are happy to assist you! Real estate is one of the largest...
Year Built: 1999
Square Feet: 1,217
Min. Down: 7150
Lot Size: 7666
HOA Fees: N/A
NO BANKS NEEDED OWNER WILL FINANCE
With no bank loan needed and ALL credit is OK!...
$1,000 Cash Back at closing from RILY Texas Real Estate Group!
Credit is not as important as PROOF of income and ability to pay a mortgage
- HUGE backyard!
- Your kids get to attend highly-acclaimed, quality, A-rated Pflugerville schools, yet with an affordable house payment for the area!: Rowe Lane Elementary or Windermere Elementary or Highland Park Elementary (with bilingual program), Kelly Lane Middle School, and Hendrickson High School. Â No more than an 11 minute drive to the main schools.
- Located in the Ridge at Steeds Crossing subdivision near the intersection of Hwy 130 and Gattis School Road/County Road 138, just North of where Hwy 130 and Hwy 45 intersect. Only about 3 miles (a 10 minutesâ€™ drive) to the Stone Hill Town Center shopping center, which has great stores for all your dining and shopping needs, like Super Target, Best Buy, Office Depot, Starbucks, Petco, Panda Express, Chic-fil-A, Dollar Tree, Home Depot, Ross, a Cinemark movie theater, Verizon Wireless, Whataburger, Morelia Mexican Grill, Shogun Japanese Grill & Sushi Bar, and more. Â It also has a 24 Hour Fitness and St Davidâ€™s Heathcare.Â Only about 11 minutes to Walmart, 8 mins to HEB, and 13 mins to Randallâ€™s.
- This home features mostly ceramic tile floors, artfully installed with smaller mosaic tile accents throughout, making the floors low maintenance, elegant, attractive, and allergy free (very little carpet!).
- With its high ceilings and interesting touches (like a recessed alcove in the front entry), this brick-front home makes great use of its space and feels larger than it is.Â Enjoy meals in the formal dining room and keep warm this Winter by the cozy gas fireplace.
- The kitchen is open to the living area for easy conversation or entertaining while youâ€™re cooking up some delicious food for your family.Â The kitchen features a breakfast bar ready for some stools, tile backsplash, gas stove, a window over the sink to let in cheerful sunshine, and plenty of counter space.Â And all the regular kitchen appliances are included.
- The Master bathroom has double sinks/double vanities and a large walk-in closet with the potential to add extra shelving or closet rods of your own.
- The 2 guest bedrooms are carpeted, and theyâ€™re set away from the Master bedroom on a Mother-in-Law floor plan for extra privacy.
- The previous owners lovingly planted more than 10 trees and shrubs in both yards of the home.Â The front has a rosemary bush and large shade tree and in the backyard, you even have 4 different fruit and nut trees of your own!Â A pecan tree and a plum tree, along with a peach tree and fig tree that have both produced delicious fruit!
- Affordable homes like this donâ€™t last long, so donâ€™t miss out on your chance to own! ... With such easy qualifying, act now by requesting a time to view inside!
Property Type: Single Family (Detached)
Subdivision: Steeds CrossingAppraised Value: $135,450
- Laundry Electric Hookup
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air
- Central Heating
- Smoke Alarms
- Pet Free
- Fenced Yard
- Garage (Attached)
- Breakfast Area/Nook
- Walk-in Pantry
- Dining Room
- Living Room
- Nook Area
- Family Room/Great Room
- Main Floor Bedroom
- Security System
- Lot: Level
- Lot: Private
- End Unit
- Street Lights
For additional information on this property click here.
This property has had 717 views