Assignment 3BR/2BA Single Family House
RILY Texas Real Estate Group
Seller will contribute up to $1,000 toward closing cost.
Leander, TX 78641
More About Cesar Blanco RILY Texas Real Estate Group
We specialize in buying and selling homes throughout Austin or Central Texas! If you are a buyer or seller who lives near Austin or Central Texas, or if you are looking to relocate to our area, we are happy to assist you! Real estate is one of the largest...
Year Built: 2010
Square Feet: 1,545
Min. Down: 10994
Lot Size: 7013
HOA Fees: $29.00
NO BANKS NEEDED OWNER WILL FINANCE
With no bank loan needed and ALL credit is OK!...
$1,000 Cash Back at closing from RILY Texas Real Estate Group!
Credit is not as important as PROOF of income and ability to pay a mortgage
- TAKE OVER PAYMENTS! Take over the sellers' 4.5% interest rate, payments, and loan balance!
- Own for same as rent!!!
- Nice community POOL in subdivision!...
- VITAL DRIVING DIRECTIONS: May not be on GPS! Go N on 183 TOLL ROAD past San Gabriel Pkwy, L at Mourning Dove (across from First Texas Bank), R on Falcon Lane. TO SEE POOL from house, take Falcon S, L at Golden Eagle, L on Hummingbird, at end of street.
- Nice home with a quiet, almost-rural location in North Leander near the 183 Toll Road, just minutes from schools, shopping, and parks...
- Home is zoned for these highly-rated and acclaimed Leander ISD schools: Plain Elementary, Wiley Middle, and Rouse High.
- Almost brand new 2010 home with 1545 sq ft, 3 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms in the very nice Summerlyn Subdivision.
- Features include: Mother in law floor plan (Master separate from guest rooms), backyard with wood privacy fence, and open kitchen with faux granite counters and tile backsplash.
- Fridge and kitchen appliances are included!
- Master bathroom features a huge walk-in closet, double sinks, deep garden tub, and separate standing shower
- Wired for security system, monthly monitoring extra fee
- This won't last long, so don't miss out on your chance to own a home like this!
- With such easy qualifying, act now by requesting a time to view inside.
Property Type: Single Family (Detached)
Subdivision: SummerlynAppraised Value: $173,145
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air
- Central Heating
- Energy Efficient Systems
- Smoke Alarms
- Pet Free
- Smoke Free
- Street Lights
- Fenced Yard
- Garage (Attached)
- Fitted Kitchen
- Walk-in Pantry
- Dining Room
- Living Room
- Laundry Room
- Master Suite/Retreat
- Main Floor Bathroom
- Main Floor Bedroom
- Security System
- Lot: Level
- Lot: Private
- Street Lights
- Clubhouse/Rec. Room
- Recreation Facilities
- Community Swimming Pool
- Community Playground
- Community Park
- Within 5 Miles from Park
- Within 5 Miles from Fitness Center
- Within 5 Miles from Roller/Ice Rink
- Within 5 Miles from Town/City/Shopping
- Pets Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
For additional information on this property click here.
This property has had 459 views